ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Role & Responsibilities:
- Write programming specifications based on business requirements; write test scripts for unit testing and design software specifications
- Develop software in programming languages like c#, PHP
- Strong object-oriented programming skills in C# for WinForms & ASP.net applications.
- Good analytical skills and thorough knowledge of Object Oriented.
- Knowledge of database concepts, database design, SQL and stored procedure development preferably with MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge of Internet application development.
- Strong oral & written communication skills.
What you’ll need to do the job:
- Proven experience working with a broad range of programming environments in web and windows application development.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and client facing skills
- Knowledge of change and release best practices along with understanding of ITIL.
- Communicate with remote teams based in sri lanka and India, allocate work orders and work with remote teams in delivering high quality software system.
You’ll be a:
- Strong communicator and presenter
- Demonstrate drive and ability to learn quickly and take ownership of work.
- Willingness to work flexible long hours.
- Professional with an understanding of IT services and qualifying factors and understands how client requirements affect delivery
CN Global Pty Limited
ABN :69 089 184 396
Corporate Office : Suite 418 No 14 Lexington drive, Bella vista, NSW 2153 Australia.
Ph : +61 2 8208 7030
Fax :+61 2 8208 7031